Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Thread: Who dey?????

LJM3000

Who dey?????

Hello PO. I am a huge bengals fan (don't be sry, self inflicted) and was wondering what the national perception of my team is? After being soooooo bad for sooooooo long and now making the playoffs 3 yrs in a row are sports fans still looking at us as the bungles or are we atarting to get some respect. Thanks!

EddieTorr
    Seahawks fan here. I respect them, particularly the way they played down the stretch. Good luck til you meet the Hawks in the Super Bowl!

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Yes,some but less face it in order to get real respect you have to win a championship.

Banned
    they need a new quarterback gingers have no soul and neither does andy dalton

as Swezegneger would said it, Go chargers Go.l

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Experienced Member
    OP, are you from Cincy? Im also a huge Bengals fan, So upset about this year. Think well manage to keep Zimmer?

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by limitedact View Post
    OP, are you from Cincy? Im also a huge Bengals fan, So upset about this year. Think well manage to keep Zimmer?
    Bye bye Zim

Experienced Member
    as a packer fan, I can say that watching them beat up on the Pack the last few years definitely makes me see them as a contender. I do however think they need a new quarterback to build their team around.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm a Bengal from far far away. No less painful watching the non-performance when it mattered most. Didn't think for a second we'd choke at home. I thought we'd struggle in New England but not at home to SD. Dalton has to go and Marv needs to grow a pair.