Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

PokerOwned Master

Nascar challenge

Ok lets drive are way to some points I am having a Nascar Challenge it will be a progressive promo. If anyone has any upgrade for my challenge I will listen. 500 to enter per week u pick driver for the week play the freerolls on pokerowned if u win one list ur win here (must have 2 pokerowned regulars that saw u win or screen shot of win if im not in freeroll) then if ur driver wins nascar for that sunday and u win a fr same day u win pot if no one wins it will be added to next weeks like progressive pot everyone must pick different driver so first come first serve list picks here or let me know in pokerowned chat i will also add 100 for each who signs up and try to get more to add on so sign up now first nascar is sunday next week gl people so pic your driver quick before your favorite is gone
    starts daytona race

PICK DRIVER IF DRIVER AND YOU WIN ON SUNDAY U WIN THE POT THAT SIMPLE!
    Last edited by lethal2all; 02-18-2015 at 10:25 AM.

This is a hard challenge to win if I start playing the client games again I will consider it..... speaking of hard challenges, why does that say "Grinder Champion" under your name? When did you win daily grinder? Sorry man, but you won mini-grinder, which is still a challenge, but mini is based on quantity, daily is based on quality. They are distinctly different.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

i want help you and you help me

PokerOwned Master
    ty mm if u join it be cool and this challenge is hard but pot can get huge no one wins be fun and yes i won they call it mini but the month long grinder cost way more to win must be pretty consistant . i payed like 60$ to win that grinder way more than 1 day of playing i won wopin 300 points but im proud still

PokerOwned Master
    ill help how ever i can john