Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned God
    meh already 3-2 in that game too i need it to lockdown.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    It's funny, cause my parlay today is all favorites as well haha. Here's what I did:

o9.5 Min/Cle
    KC ML
    NYY ML
    SF ML
    STL ML

I bet this as their "5 4-team parlays" option. It pays a little less, but it's good because you can lose a game and still have a way to make some money.

can u unblock me on bubble? would be nice to chat with you about this privately Im newer to this type of betting.. ive usually just bet straight with a bookie.. made 143 bets of $20-$50 in one night with the guy though just sayin i make a ton of bets. Id like to be able to figure out this shit a little better i didnt even know what that option meant about laying more then one parlay or w/e

Yeah you still got a shot if things go your way. I would have stayed away from the under in that game. Verlander has regressed a bit and his ERA is up near 4 now. Plus in runs scored Sox are #1 and Tigers are #4, always a crapshoot going for the under in a game with 2 top 5 offenses in runs scored.

PokerOwned God
    also rivdee FYI twins indians will not go over again like last night. that was a fluke. I know the AL central and NL west like back of my hand why i usually bet those. Twins and indians while they both have shitty ass pitching they also have shitty ass offense. 9 runs is too much for those two teams lol the lines retawded shouldve been 7 or 7 1/2 imo

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Yeah you still got a shot if things go your way. I would have stayed away from the under in that game. Verlander has regressed a bit and his ERA is up near 4 now. Plus in runs scored Sox are #1 and Tigers are #4, always a crapshoot going for the under in a game with 2 top 5 offenses in runs scored.
    rofl 3-3 now means at least 7 gotta be under 8 1/2.. 3rd inning not lookin good.. and im a huge verlander and scherzer fan i took unders both yesterday and today and not working out lookin like. i have no respect for sox i cant believe they are doin so well before the season i think EVERYONE but boston fans thought they would suck it hard to the blue jays.. look at the role reversal so far lol

Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    rofl 3-3 now means at least 7 gotta be under 8 1/2.. 3rd inning not lookin good.. and im a huge verlander and scherzer fan i took unders both yesterday and today and not working out lookin like. i have no respect for sox i cant believe they are doin so well before the season i think EVERYONE but boston fans thought they would suck it hard to the blue jays.. look at the role reversal so far lol
    No Boston fans pretty much thought they would suck and figured this year would be a bridge year. I mean they still had the talented core but the team gave up 2 years ago and last year with Bobby V as manager they looked like they didnt care. There was alot of questions to be answered, but it turns out the character guys they brought in like Gomes and Victorino really helped their clubhouse problems. Also with the return of Farrell the pitching has returned to form after a couple down years. Buchholz is pitching as good as anyone in the league. Sure up the closer position before the deadline and this team is a contender for sure.

PokerOwned God
    roflz lost both parlays fkn cubs astros hit over in 5th.. shouldnt have pushed luck with that they were under all other games.. oh well

Banned
    Tough games today. Half of my parlays went to shit with the Cubs and Astros going over 9 total runs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12