Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Update on Ryan Ludwick

LF Ryan Ludwick will have surgery tomorrow to repair torn cartilage in his right shoulder. He will go on the 15-day disabled list, and a corresponding roster move will be made prior to tomorrow night?s game.

Ludwick suffered the shoulder injury sliding headfirst into third base in the third inning of yesterday?s game vs the Angels.

I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thanks you for making this thread. I just got home from work and was about to go to the Reds site to see how bad it was. This will give Chris Heisey a chance to show how good he really is and in my opinion he is a the Reds future in Left Field. I am hoping that they call up Dennis Phipps, he is a very good prospect and is very fun to watch. He has speed and power and treats fans really well. Every time I have had the chance to see him play he always signs autographs and throws balls to the kids in the stands. The other candidate to be called up is Derrick Robinson who was signed as a free agent and and is very fast.

PokerOwned Pro
    Well i wish ludwick a good recovery as well.Now on a call-up i would like to see billy hamilton.Now another option i would like to see is jocketty making a deal with the los angles dodgers for yasiel puig looked very good in spring training 22 yr old they call him the next bo jackson but they opted to send him back to farm team.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JKoFF View Post
    Well i wish ludwick a good recovery as well.Now on a call-up i would like to see billy hamilton.Now another option i would like to see is jocketty making a deal with the los angles dodgers for yasiel puig looked very good in spring training 22 yr old they call him the next bo jackson but they opted to send him back to farm team.
    Billy Hamilton is no where close to being called up and is not even an option right now. It is between Phipps and Robinson right now. Also I dont think that the angels would give up puig to easily.

PokerOwned God
    well thanks for the thread wish him luck in recovery