Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Zab

UFC Last night (And KOS's face)

Like I said, GSP in an easy win..

nuff said:

"And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant
    what a bout did ya feel those jabs coming from GSP they knocked the stuffing and the all the trash talk out of KOSCHECK's face the first 2mins of the first round hahaha its so funny the way some of these trash talkers always say they do it to promote the fight i say thats bs we were coming out to see GSP beat somebody up neways just made it funnier to see his face after ward maybe if it just talked about the fight and not about our country and provinces he wouldnt be so embarressed now lol neways great fight

Banned
    gsp is the best fighter in the ufc and he will never loose a fight inthe ufc there will never be a fighter as good as him dana white even knows it everyone in cananda knows it i think he should move up and take on someone higher up how this is a pose josh is a girl who thinks hes good but he got hes ass kicked wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Zab
    He's already lost twice in the UFC Hughes and Serra..

Avenged both though
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant
    It was obvious that GSP would beat easily Josh Koscheck... He's the best of his category, and humiliated Matt Hughes twice (or once?)

Private
    hopefully they find a real contender for GSP rather than throwing jon fitch or jake shields at him for GSP to destroy

Private
    Koscheck got what i wanted: bad ass beat up! Next event in January should be great. The main card looks pretty awesome for me!

Private
    GSP is from my home country of Canada and i am very proud to say it ... he is by far one of or if not the greatest fighters even in the ufc... he is so amazing in every aspect of what he does! its just amazing to watch him destroy the competition !!! go GSP!