Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    Im going for Jon Jones don't care too much for Machido..Also I looked over the fight card it should be a really good one
    There are really only two other good fights on the card, Frank Mir vs. Big Nog and Tito Ortiz vs. Little Nog, and those don't compare to the main event. Most people who are ordering this PPV or watching it are doing so to see Bones vs. Machida.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It's going to be a really tough fight, but I really hope that Machida wins since he is one of my favorite fighters. The odds are against him, but I believe in this victory.

well even tho the judges gave it to rampage there was no doubt to who won that fight. He even said machida beat his ass all fight long. I think Jones will be another victim cause hes gonna have big troubles just tryin to hit machida/ With Machida outside game for jones will do nothing but make him look pretty stupid. Machida will win either by kockout or if jones gets lucky enough to last the entire fight by decision
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    well even tho the judges gave it to rampage there was no doubt to who won that fight. He even said machida beat his ass all fight long. I think Jones will be another victim cause hes gonna have big troubles just tryin to hit machida/ With Machida outside game for jones will do nothing but make him look pretty stupid. Machida will win either by kockout or if jones gets lucky enough to last the entire fight by decision
    The Rampage/Machida fight was really close. From what I remember, Rampage clearly won the 2nd round and Machida clearly won the 3rd. The winner was decided on who won the 1st round, and that round could have went either way. Rampage did raise Machida's hand after the fight, but Dana White said he thought Rampage won the fight.

But Jones is levels above Rampage and that is the reason many are picking him against Machida. This might be the fight where Jones get tested like never before.

One more day until Jones and Machida finally fight. Jones has been sounding very confident that he will retain his belt in the press conferences, and said he has never looked better in sparring.

I'm sticking with my prediction of Jones by 4th round TKO. Any last minute predictions?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    should be another awesome fight 2 strong contenders battling

PokerOwned Master
    id rather watch paint dry, UFC is boring as fuck

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Anyone watching here?
    Minotouro is back!! Very good fight!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    id rather watch paint dry, UFC is boring as fuck
    lol..it's not that boring!! Give it a chance!

Zab
    OUCH

"And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast