Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62550.92

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar

It's Official, Ain't no one gonna win a Billion Dollars ( Duke game didn't bust it)

Even with all the Day 1 and 2 upsets, After the Duke travesty there were still 20 hearty souls who had 100% perfect brackets after the first two days of the 1 Billion Challenge. I would have never figured that No. 8 Memphis over No. 9 George Washington would have been the game the killed any remaining hope for a big winner. So, Warren Buffett is off the hook early, not even a small bead of sweat.

Now, they found one guy who has a perfect bracket still, but apparently he did not enter the Billion Contest even though he has a Yahoo Bracket. Talk about kicking yourself in the ass if you win it all. By the way, the odds of having a perfect bracket just to this stage of the tournament is 1 in 4.29 trillion.

Perfect NCAA Tournament 2014 Bracket by Brad Binder Not in $1 Billion - Lost Lettermen

i had a perfect bracket. Mister buffet call me couple hours ago and bought me out of my bracket. he told me he give me 30 bucks bcp to buy me out so i took it. and got my funds within the hours.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    I picked Duke to lose......................... In the championship game! argggggggggggggg

Banned
    i have duke to win on the carbon brackets booooo hooooo hooooo