Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63276.45

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tebow & Manning

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    omgheard my Jets are intrested in bringing in Tebow, I would be furious if they traded for hm, HE sucks!...they oly reasont hey would get him is to get fans in the seats and to sell jerseys. fukcing horrid
    I heard that myself. If it happened, the Jets would have the two worst QB's in the league on their roster.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

I would be so upset if tebow went to the jets. Such a terrible outcome for a pats fan who likes tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    I heard that myself. If it happened, the Jets would have the two worst QB's in the league on their roster.
    well we'd have the worst in tebow, but give sanchezsome credit he isnt that bad, he has accomplished alot more than other great QBs in the league, (Rivers, Shaub, Ryan, Vick, Romo, Cutler) so to say he is the worst isnt fair.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    TrueOC, you seem to know a lot about football, but I got to disagree with you here. Sanchez suck ass, he is right behind Tebow in the race as worst QB. I give Sanchez no credit in the past games, it was mostly Jets defense that carry them and Sanchez is definitely not worth what he's getting paid. Yahoo voting him the overpay-est player in the league last year for being a mediocre players. The sad thing about Sanchez is, he's not going to get any better, he reach his peak already.

PokerOwned God
    well my son us a jets fan since he was six years old so maybe this year but sanchez contract is extended

PokerOwned Veteran
    two over paid players

Hahaha It's official!

NFL.com news: Sanchez under attack: Jets acquire Tebow

And the Jets are thrilled...

tweet1.jpg

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12