Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66639.53

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    idk about special hes nothing speacial....speical kind of person but talent he is average at best.

Yeah i mean tebow is only considered possibily the greatest college player of all time. Then he got thrown into the starting spot on a 1-4 team (team was statistically worst in nfl for the previous season and a half) and lead it on a 7-1 run lost final 3 but still finished 8-8 and won their division. Then won a playoff game vs the heavily favoured steelers.

But yeah u guys are right he cant play. (note the sarcasm)

You people that say he can play QB and is terrible and wont win, you have to realise you are ALREADY WRONG. Its not even a debate anymore. He played the position and he won games.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Yeah i mean tebow is only considered possibily the greatest college player of all time. Then he got thrown into the starting spot on a 1-4 team (team was statistically worst in nfl for the previous season and a half) and lead it on a 7-1 run lost final 3 but still finished 8-8 and won their division. Then won a playoff game vs the heavily favoured steelers.

But yeah u guys are right he cant play. (note the sarcasm)

You people that say he can play QB and is terrible and wont win, you have to realise you are ALREADY WRONG. Its not even a debate anymore. He played the position and he won games.
    I'm not a Tebow fan myelf, but I can say he was the greatest college player ever

Quote Originally Posted by ckickenking View Post
    I'm not a Tebow fan myelf, but I can say he was the greatest college player ever
    Every rookie QB is given time to improve on all aspects of their game whether it be accuracy, footwork, release time and decision making. Nobody seems to give tebow the benefit of the doubt. And considering the guy absolutely dominated college competition and as much as people dont like to give him credit, when he got the chance in the nfl he did enough to win games there too.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well im finally over that my be loved Jaguars didnt get Timmy but it is what it is o well!

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Tebow and the Jets, wasn't that something Elton John song about? What a visionary he was.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Veteran
    Tebow in the biggest stage... Hope they give him some time to get ready for NY's three ring circus.

igor23

Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    Tebow and the Jets, wasn't that something Elton John song about? What a visionary he was.
    Timmay! and the Jets... has an interesting ring to it.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    Timmay! and the Jets... has an interesting ring to it.
    Tip Toebow through the Meadowlands (Metlife) with Tiny Tim as well.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Master
    Jets will win if they play Tebow. Sanchez is on his way out

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast