Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

tebow football 24/7

man espn is in love with tebow too much..24/7 tebow this and that...i wonder how sanchez feel about it..just seen a tebow commerical now..too much tebow exposure, more than tom brady and aaron rodgers..wow

Yea being a jets fan I knew this was going to happen....but I think its great as for making Sanchez work his ass off now....

I love how we are going to use Tebow as punt protection on special teams.....will always keep defenses guessing....on those short 4th and inches/1, can easily direct snap to tebow to run or throw....love it!.....I originally hated the Tebow trade but he will bring so many good things to our offense with trickery plays and wildcat....and knowing how many fukin times Sanchez goes 3 and out...Tebow can come in on 3rd and run for the 1st, unstoppable......watch out!

I love everything Tebow has to bring to our offense....EXCEPT being the Starting QB if that ever happens lol....He sucks, but he is an amazong football player....All around athleticism

PokerOwned God
    you guys are in trouble on the real..but nothing wrong with hoping the best for your team

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    you guys are in trouble on the real..but nothing wrong with hoping the best for your team
    In trouble? with what? The media attention? or Trouble on the field b.c I dont see any problems with using tebow in many diffferent ways...If it can get us an extra 1 or 2 1st downs by comming in for a play or 2, that could be the difference in winning or losing..... LETS GO JETS!

PokerOwned God
    ok just saying no wr but holmes, ground game looking iffy and you in the pats division and buffalo will be good this year as well..offensive line is iffy too

our OL was bad last year but it has 3 Pro bowlers (Best center in the league in Mangold) on it and we were ranked in the top the past few years so im not worried....our WRs could be good if Holmes has a year like he should and im putting big hopes on the 2nd round draft pick Stephen Hill would could be a beast 6'4 4.3 40 run....and we need to use Dustin Keller more he is amazing.....Running game your right is iffy but hopefully new OC Tony Sparano can shake things up and a healthy Shonn Greene can be a beast like he was in 2010...and obv Pats are gonna be amazing but we drafted Coples so hopefully him and wilkerson can become a sack duo....and with the signings on Laron Landry and Yerimaiah Bell can povide coverage on those beastly NE TE's......as for Buffalo im not to worrying they did bolster there D-Line but they havent had a record over .500 since like 2001 lol belive me I live in Buffalo they always seem to blow it and trick there fans in the begining of the season and then lose like 6 in a row lol......Im not saying were gona win the division cause im sure NE will be up there but we will but up a fight and deff get a wildcard....

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea hate all the Tebow talk. Enough is enough sometimes but not with Tebow. I hope he actually plays so espn can just make an hour show on him lol.

PokerOwned God
    i have had enough of hearing about tebow.. hes a great guy, not great qb....end of story

PokerOwned God
    They have a new play!! Sanchez and Tebow play together. Sanchez goes back to pass - Tebow steals it from his throwing arm, Sanchez tackle him and Tebow fumblerooskis it back to Sanchez for the first down. It's called "The Dirty Sanchez"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast