Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    Survey Master

taking bets on football

ok heres the deal. im setting up this thread to start taking bets on the football games.

how it works:
    1. theres a 10% fee for placing the bet. so if you bet 1k it cost 1100 to bet it. if you win you get 2100 back
    2. 5k max bet. dont wanna go crazy with this.
    3. i reserve the right to refuse any bet. if im taking the bet i will pm you and we will set up market accordingly.
    4. i will be using http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/ for all odds. no str8 up bets unless the line is pickem.
    5. if your points are not in escrow at start of game youre betting on theres no bet. unless we have another arrangement worked out
    6. you will escrow your points for the bets. i will not. i have the points or i wouldnt take the bets so no worries. you can set up the bet in market so i can ship if i lose
    7. for thurs games betting cannot take place til wednesday at earliest
    8. for sundays games no bets til saturday at earliest. monday night betting avail sat also
    9. i keep the juice in the event of a tie. all other points will be refunded
    10. 15k max bets per person

how to place a bet:
    1. once line is posted bets are being taken
    2. you choose the bet that interests you and post it in the thread
    3. wait for pm and escrow your points

smallest bet is 50 max bet is 5000. wish all of you the best of luck in this but of course i wish myself the most luck

adding over under bets to this. same concept 50-5k point bet 10% fee.

sunday games overunder

NO 1PM BETS

NE -4 vs SEA 42.5
    BUF vs ARI -5 44
    MIN -2 vs WAS 44
    NYG vs SF -7 46.5
    GB vs HOU

MONDAY NIGHT

hou -10 vs NYJ 41
    Last edited by tommy62278; 10-14-2012 at 03:42 PM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    u gonna be doin small parlays,teasers, money lines? or just takin lines n totals?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

some good football this week good luck to e1

if youre chargin juice you shouldnt be able to refuse any bet if ya wanna be a bookie. but gl though shit gets rough at times.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    u gonna be doin small parlays,teasers, money lines? or just takin lines n totals?
    not taking any of this stuff at this particular time.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    if youre chargin juice you shouldnt be able to refuse any bet if ya wanna be a bookie. but gl though shit gets rough at times.
    this is true.haha

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    hoping to not refuse any bets but i have a cap on points im alloted to bet with so once cap is reached each week ill have to refuse bets. cant bet points i dont have

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    hoping to not refuse any bets but i have a cap on points im alloted to bet with so once cap is reached each week ill have to refuse bets. cant bet points i dont have
    oh ok, so ur not saying ull refuse taking a bet cuz u think itsa winner?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ahh this is why the.,othler thing happened. Looks like you said max bet s of 5k.

Survey Master
    if you want to place a bet post in this thread and ill pm you when we need bet set up

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast