Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    LMAO ok.

How an I a prick? I DONT CARE ITS A MEASLY 2.5k, I am just trying to make a point. You keep saying I wasnt online to confirm the bet. Once I post the bet its your turn to confirm it. Thats all dont get your panties in a bunch relax man. Its all good forget it, dont worry.

Want:

Redskins +2.5 for 1k
    Giants +7 for 1k
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I take the Giants +7, Wash +2 2500 each
    Steve
    Steortex,steindallas,SteortexrulesLLBS
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    no more bets close this thread please. im tired of all you goddamn crybabies on here. nobody gives a fuck that there might be a situation happening. im giving you free points basically and all u wanna do is cry. i gave it shot but i cant please anyone. gl and bet with someone else
    You cant be serious...yea fuck off then...youre too funny...I think its you that a crybaby..(demanding 20k points back after you lost in client) LMAO

I never cared I just thought it was funny and typical thats all...your over reacting yet again.

Closing this on OP's request.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920