Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62925.99

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Manning denver and Tebow prediction thread

Denver 6- 10 to 8-8 range. Tebow goes to Miami and makes playoffs. Or wherever tebow goes they make playoffs.

PokerOwned Master
    Elway goes down as a bad GM. I dont think it hurts his legacy as a player but this is the second or third bad move yet by Elway. He might lose his job if Denver goes 6-10. I do not think Denver will make the playoffs.

Tebow wont make the playoffs if he goes to miami. Tebow could make the playoffs if he went to Jax. Their D was 6th in yards/game. They got MO-JO Drew as an elite RB so they would defo have #1 ranked Rush offence.

PokerOwned Master
    Elway is getting rid of a guy who took a 1-4 team and turned them around leading them to the playoffs. Manning might not finish the season. $ neck surguries.

Denver might make the playoffs by default in that their Division is pretty bad. But they will be 1 and done in the playoffs.

lmao I think it is hilarious that Denver is getting rid of Tebow

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    Jax too but it seems with Garret and Henne that he may not go to Jax. But if he does Jax gooes to the playoffs too. And fills the stadium.

PokerOwned Master
    I know drywall wha does the guy have to do to get some respect?

Are we really shocked by this? Denver never wanted Tebow, now this is an easy way out, The fans will be happy b.c they got Manning instead. Tebow is a horrible QB, They will be lucky if the get a 4-5th rounder for him.....If the draft was redone he wouldnt even be drafted in the first 3 rounds....No QB deserves a starting job when he completion % is under 50%, are you serious? Good luck Tebow, think your QB carrer is close to over.

His only shot is on Jax, and he will be lucky if he can beat out Gabbert and Henne..Henne is better than Tebow and Gabbert hopefully can turn things around from a dreadful rookie year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast