Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    all major games are absoultuely rigged.. trust me when i sa they have several genuis minds behind the riggin, and its absolutely true

PokerOwned God
    the conspiracy theory again - come guys stop being paranoid - superbowl not rigged

PokerOwned Master
    lol anyone who thinks the super bowl is rigged needs to stop thinking like that.

it is Manning got paid to have surgery the year the superbowl comes to Indy go figure. about the best chance in a long time for a home team to win a superbowl and suddenly he has to have surgery PFFFFT!!!!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God

Banned
    i think it was rigged to get a certain team in it. A no call with 2 mins left at the 20+ yard line with a clear as day fumble by the Giants, yeah, I am boycotting this year's Superbowl, nothing but a #1 team vs a team with no business in it

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    i think it was rigged to get a certain team in it. A no call with 2 mins left at the 20+ yard line with a clear as day fumble by the Giants, yeah, I am boycotting this year's Superbowl, nothing but a #1 team vs a team with no business in it
    Watch the play over. The whistle clearly blew seconds before the fumble. If you want to blame anyone for the 49ers loss, blame Kyle Williams.

Both teams are deserving of their SuperBowl spot.

PokerOwned God
    It's not rigged. No way they risk what they have on doing something as stupid as that.

Master Sergeant
    your crazy......no major sport is rigged....you may have players cheat...but i dont think the front offices have anything to do with it

first all poker is rigged,, now the Super bowl is rigged LOL,,, so many conspiracy theorists here. lol, i mite b eleive merge rigged maybe some days, but not the super bowl tho )

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast