Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Sports betting stakes for NFL/NCAA/NBA season - Part 2

Alright we're gonna try this again - I'm looking for 3 people to train into becoming good sports bettors. The goal is not only to make the stakee and myself money, but to teach some tips and tricks I've acquired over the years, including how to read lines, when to jump on a bet, how to use some other sites to help and how to maximize your equity on certain bets. The stake will be $25 to start, the stakee must follow my system without deviation (it's not about what games you pick, you'll understand more if I pick ya), and we will settle weekly at 50/50 with the profit.

Requirements:
    - Absolutely NO financial controversy at this site
    - Rudimentary knowledge of how spreads, money lines, etc. work
    - If I have ever given you money for anything on here (stake, loan, etc.) and you have never offered me a penny, don't bother applying

I would like to start this next Saturday. Start applying.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

JBD
    I apply river dee dee!!! Pick me, pick me!!

PokerOwned God
    [QUOTE=rivdee;315633]Alright we're gonna try this again - I'm looking for 3 people to train into becoming good sports bettors. The goal is not only to make the stakee and myself money, but to teach some tips and tricks I've acquired over the years, including how to read lines, when to jump on a bet, how to use some other sites to help and how to maximize your equity on certain bets. The stake will be $25 to start, the stakee must follow my system without deviation (it's not about what games you pick, you'll understand more if I pick ya), and we will settle weekly at 50/50 with the profit.

Im not sure if I qualify because Ive never got a chance to stake you, but if so, I apply bro!

I apply for position of co-manager of the sports betting stakes.

My duties will include discussing the people who applied, discussing their picks and typing OLE! after every winning pick comes in.

I will require no monetary payment for my time.

Good Luck homie....

Id be intrested but I never like playing with others money....too stressful.

Good Luck, id consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I apply for position of co-manager of the sports betting stakes.

My duties will include discussing the people who applied, discussing their picks and typing OLE! after every winning pick comes in.

I will require no monetary payment for my time.
    You're hired.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Im most definitely applying. I realize im new but i have gotten along with everyone just fine had no disputes at all. Of course the money is nice, but I feel this would also be a great chance to learn and really tone some skill in sports betting and that is what really draws me to this. I'm a student with a very small class size this year so i am free 80% of the time and I am on here all the time so communication is not a problem.
    Last edited by nab76; 10-19-2013 at 12:52 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    I would like to apply for the position of resident "hater" I will troll all of your posts and tell you how dumb you are. Please get back to me as I feel I am maybe the second biggest hater on PO aside from azreal. I will second guess your picks, tell you what Id have done differently, unless of course you somehow win then I will tell you that you should have bet more. LMK

Survey Master
    apply. made us money last time. will try to again

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Hmm, ill throw my name in the mix to apply. Even if not chosen, would like some insight to becoming a better bettor, i follow some sites dedicated to sports betting, but would like to become more knowledgeable from someone first hand
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha