Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl

PokerOwned Master

Superbowl

Whos winning the superbowl Denver or seattle?

I'm up in the air but I bet it will be one hell of a game! I think im rooting for both teams

Experienced Member
    The game is going to be played in New Jersey at Metlife stadium and it will be considerably cold out. The old Giants stadium was always notorious for the swirling winds but I'm not sure about the new stadium. Both of these factors benefit the Seahawks. Seattle has a very physical defense that will mess with the timing of the Bronco receivers and Manning is all about putting the ball in the perfect spot at a certain time. Seattle will disrupt this timing and make it a long day for that Bronco passing game. Also the Denver defense does not overly impress me and I feel the Seahawks will be able to run the ball and get the win. TAKE THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I hate that the Seahawks beat the Saints. However, I hope they wine the big game, because I just don't like Denver. It's going to be a good close game. I really don't think either team will run away with it.

I think that Denver is going to win for sure. I hope Manning carves up that sherman dude. He needs to be a little more humble. Great athelete but needs to become a better person no doubt.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    I think Manning will cut up with short passes to Welker and Tammy ,but what will decide the game is Denver's defense against Seatle's offense.

either way if denvers wins its a win win situation for us!!! a manning is a manning imo and honestly i think denver deserves it,....seattle is now goin to show denver what a defense is....."big thing denver never played any1 with a defense"

im taking denver all the way

Banned
    INTERNET: 2 Team Parlay risk 420 win 1140
    101 Seattle Seahawks +110 (NFL)
    102 Denver Broncos Under 48 (-130) (NFL)

01/28/14 04:39:58

Experienced Member
    Seattle wins this, defense too stout.

PokerOwned God
    Yeah I already put my money on Denver. Not a fan of either team as both are rivals for the team I rout for.

Manning is unquestionably the MVP though so not sure how he could lose.

manning win one for the skipper man and you can go off the sunset and retired

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast