Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    In b4 JLynn171 get accepted and bets the house on the Jets and the Cowboys because she thinks Romo and Sanchez are cute. Oh nvm, Sanchez probably is getting the bench in lieu of Geno.

PokerOwned Master
    hey JLynn.. play the streakforcash at ESPN

Elite PokerOwned Member
    how do u figure out if some one knows how to wager correctly. are you looking for a formula of some sort. because im pretty sure no one on here has any software or knows how to pick teams. if they did they wouldnt be needing a stake. but if ur just letting ppl choose teams or games. IM YOUR MAN...

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    In b4 JLynn171 get accepted and bets the house on the Jets and the Cowboys because she thinks Romo and Sanchez are cute. Oh nvm, Sanchez probably is getting the bench in lieu of Geno.
    im gonna need a pic of geno

Yo Dee, stake me lets do this. I just turn 2.10 second place BCP to $85 for the last 4 days. I bet $35 on Louiville,Serena williams and Hewitt for a parlay of 3. and $50 on Louisville. looking good so far. stake me man.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Horses are all set. Good luck to everyone. I may add a 5th.

PokerOwned Master
    just hit my parley this afternoon took miami ml,houston -3,took the over in the yankees game good way to end the week

Quote Originally Posted by jetsalltheway12 View Post
    just hit my parley this afternoon took miami ml,houston -3,took the over in the yankees game good way to end the week
    Mark Barron levels Geno Smith ..Revis with the pick six!! FIRE THE CANNONS >>>>>>>
    Last edited by joshwayne420; 09-07-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345