Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66316.63

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    TNTODDS TO WIN NFL SUPERBOWL XLVIII
    [13023] OAKLAND RAIDERS +42500 $50.00 $21250

yea pretty sick payout
    wow too bad it would just be a waste of $50 if they actually had a shot at all I would throw my own $50 at that bet

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I never said Patterson was better than Pettigrew/Sheffler (although he might be). I was comparing WR to WR and TE to TE.
    Pettigrew is wildly overrated and a drop machine.

Banned
    Applying!

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    No entiendo muy bien , es como una especie de negociador que poner su dinero , y uno escoje ,y si se gana van a medias , y si se pierde? que pasa ,,, bueno creo que mejor me quedo con mis parlay aca en venezuela ,, igual suerte en ese negocio , gracias
    im bikkeromano

Let me handle both posts above here in one shot - bikerromano is dq'd for writing whatever the hell that was.

BC, please read the original post. "I'm applying" doesn't get you a stake lol.

Banned
    I know for a fact I'm going to make good money parlaying this football season. I watch more sports than 99% of the members on here. I've hit 7,8, and 4team parlays in mlb this season, and plan on hitting parlays on a regular basis this football season as football is my favorite sport and I know more about it than baseball. I'll be watching NCAA and NFL ball all day every Saturday and Sunday. I keep up on all the news both injuries and roster moves. I've already looked at the lines for the first slate of NFL games on Sep. 8th and have parlays in mind that I will be making weather it's with this stake or my own dime. I've also looked at the lines for next weekends NCAA games and see some value there also. Just let me know man. Thanks.

Banned
    I also like to check the weather forecast before placing my bets to see how that could affect the O/U.

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Let me handle both posts above here in one shot - bikerromano is dq'd for writing whatever the hell that was.

BC, please read the original post. "I'm applying" doesn't get you a stake lol.
    You just gotta get google translator. #EqualOpportunity JKJK

Just bumping this thread up. Registration for this closes September 1st (I wanna get it down to 6-7 candidates).

Bumpity bump. 4 days left to apply.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast