Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64301.09

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I would have to take the $50 and put it all on the raiders to win the superbowl lmao....they don't have a shot in hell but im sure that would be a sick payout lol

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    I would have to take the $50 and put it all on the raiders to win the superbowl lmao....they don't have a shot in hell but im sure that would be a sick payout lol
    Hey Terrelle Pryor looked good last game. You also know what Darren Mcfadden brings. I am not saying that they are going to be competitive, but they could have some flashes.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    TNTODDS TO WIN NFL SUPERBOWL XLVIII
    [13023] OAKLAND RAIDERS +42500 $50.00 $21250

yea pretty sick payout

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Hey Terrelle Pryor looked good last game. You also know what Darren Mcfadden brings. I am not saying that they are going to be competitive, but they could have some flashes.
    These comments are really hurting your case.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    You are going to be very surprised. They have a D-line that is going to be better than last year, even w/out Cliff Avril. Their secondary has gotten better in the off-season, and the D-line is going to help it show. Additionally, their Offense is going to be very scary. I think Greenbay without WR's Jennings and Driver is not going to be as explosive of an offense. I also think the Bears are going downhill. The Viking still have AP, but I very much doubt that he can have B2B seasons of 2,000 yards from scrimmage. Their QB Ponder will show some improvement from last year, but they don't have the weapons on Offense. I would say that -3 week 1 the Lions are a good bet. The Lions were 4-12 last year and 6-10 ATS. I can see them being a whole lot better than last year, and can see them being given favorable lines given the prognosticators dismissive attitude again this year. I saw ESPN had them predicted to finish 4/4 in the division which is ridiculous. The Viking are getting such a bump from AP being on the roster. I think that the basement is 7-9 for the Lions, and they could win 10 or 11. I am far from a homer, I said the Lions were going 6-10 last year, and they should have won that many games. Damn I am so pumped for the season.
    Greenbay Offense will be worse with Jennings, but he doesnt qualify as being an offensive weapon for Vikings?

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Greenbay Offense will be worse with Jennings, but he doesnt qualify as being an offensive weapon for Vikings?
    I am not sold on Ponder, and having 1 good WR is far from newsworthy. The packers are going to be missing both Jennings and Driver, while the Vikings get Jennings. NBD. The Vikings offense is going to be terrible. I think that Rodgers will like Brady in N.E adjust with his new receivers, but I see a drop-off in offensive production on both teams. Vikings are going 5-11 with a ceiling of 7-9. I say Packers, Lions, Bears, Vikings in the NFC North. I see Packers winning the division again, with the Lions battling for a Wild Card.

If having 1 good WR is far from newsworthy why are you pumping the Lions so much. Calvin is obv top WR and >>>>Jennings, but after those 2 i would take Patterson over Burleson, I would take Rudolph over Sheffler and Pettigrew and obviously AP>>>>Bush. Going deeper i think Vikings have a legit top 10 OL while i dont rate the Lions OL that much this year, im pretty sure they lost both Tackles from last year and 1 guard. Not easy to replace 3 players in an OL in 1 season.

Granted i think by the end of the season Lions Offense will put up more yardage than the Vikings (whether they put up more points isnt as certain), but the reason for this yardage is mostly Calvin so i think its unfair to say that having 1 good WR is far from newsworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    If having 1 good WR is far from newsworthy why are you pumping the Lions so much. Calvin is obv top WR and >>>>Jennings, but after those 2 i would take Patterson over Burleson, I would take Rudolph over Sheffler and Pettigrew and obviously AP>>>>Bush. Going deeper i think Vikings have a legit top 10 OL while i dont rate the Lions OL that much this year, im pretty sure they lost both Tackles from last year and 1 guard. Not easy to replace 3 players in an OL in 1 season.

Granted i think by the end of the season Lions Offense will put up more yardage than the Vikings (whether they put up more points isnt as certain), but the reason for this yardage is mostly Calvin so i think its unfair to say that having 1 good WR is far from newsworthy.
    Its obviously more about the QB in this discussion. You take Stafford and put him with the Vikings, they would instantly become better, and if you put Ponder on the Lions they would instantly become worse. Having said that, given the same rosters both being run by Ponder, the Lions would clearly put up significantly more points. Patterson over both Scheffler and Pettigrew? GTFO LMAO. Pettigrew>Scheffler, and both are > Patterson. Additionally, you don't fully grasp how much Bush will be a part of the Lions receiving core. Ap has some broad shoulders, but the shel life of RB's is pretty short, especially for RB's like AP. The Viking's offense is weak even with AP, and I can almost guarantee he doesn't come close to 2012's production. The dude is an absolute beast, but this dude gets more yards after contact than any RB in the league. I just don't see him duplicating 2012.

PokerOwned Master
    hi i sux at sports betting but would like a stake

I never said Patterson was better than Pettigrew/Sheffler (although he might be). I was comparing WR to WR and TE to TE.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast