Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Sports Betting (NFL PLAYOFFS!)

Hey I noticed no one is really taken bets anymore, and I decided I would. Only a few NFL games left, but if I like the whole process and people want, I will do NBA and others.

Im going to do a max bet of 550 to win 500 bet for now and see how it goes.
    Either find me in chat or post in this thread to bet, and I'll setup market.

Covers.com for lines, or ask!

Good Luck
    Last edited by janish; 01-09-2012 at 08:56 PM.

I want to bet SF 3.5 for 550 to win 500. LMK if it is booked, and how u want me to pay. TY

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    I want to bet SF 3.5 for 550 to win 500. LMK if it is booked, and how u want me to pay. TY
    wait wut? not the bet, more the whose booking who

PokerOwned Master
    bump, dont worry wont do this alot just want ppl to know they can do some betting again!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have only lost 2 games in the playoffs this year one was the San Fran New Orleans game then last weeks game Balt vs The Pats. I would saying im doing pretty well!

I make my sportsbets at freesportsbet.com , fill out a survey, get free money, its up to you to turn it into something, or go broke and reup + start over! I bet the over on the Louisville/Viollanova game last night, cha ching.
    100% Donkey 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetRED View Post
    I make my sportsbets at freesportsbet.com , fill out a survey, get free money, its up to you to turn it into something, or go broke and reup + start over! I bet the over on the Louisville/Viollanova game last night, cha ching.
    I have never heard of this, this sounds right up my ally as there is not real risk of losing your own money, thanks!
    I am down for any Super Bowl points bets, I of course want the Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I have never heard of this, this sounds right up my ally as there is not real risk of losing your own money, thanks!
    I am down for any Super Bowl points bets, I of course want the Patriots.
    PokerOwned/Zabulus used to be a sponsor, that's how I heard..... Its fun, I've been up near 100 bucks from $2.50 and lost it all in the NCAA tournament last year. GL
    100% Donkey 24/7

hahaha thanks. I am sure I will not make a profit but it should be fun, unfortunately I know nothing about any other sports except football. However with no real money risk, I might try basketball and just pick whatever team color I like better to win

100% Donkey 24/7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast