Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $279,806

BTC Rate: $7924.16

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    317

    Sports Betting (NFL PLAYOFFS!)

    Hey I noticed no one is really taken bets anymore, and I decided I would. Only a few NFL games left, but if I like the whole process and people want, I will do NBA and others.

    Im going to do a max bet of 550 to win 500 bet for now and see how it goes.
    Either find me in chat or post in this thread to bet, and I'll setup market.

    Covers.com for lines, or ask!

    Good Luck
    Last edited by janish; 01-09-2012 at 08:56 PM.

  2. #2
    PokerOwned God SendCookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,485
    I want to bet SF 3.5 for 550 to win 500. LMK if it is booked, and how u want me to pay. TY

  3. #3
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,598
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    I want to bet SF 3.5 for 550 to win 500. LMK if it is booked, and how u want me to pay. TY
    wait wut? not the bet, more the whose booking who

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    317
    bump, dont worry wont do this alot just want ppl to know they can do some betting again!

  5. #5
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    491
    I have only lost 2 games in the playoffs this year one was the San Fran New Orleans game then last weeks game Balt vs The Pats. I would saying im doing pretty well!

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Veteran PlanetRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    157
    I make my sportsbets at freesportsbet.com , fill out a survey, get free money, its up to you to turn it into something, or go broke and reup + start over! I bet the over on the Louisville/Viollanova game last night, cha ching.
    100% Donkey 24/7

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,144
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetRED View Post
    I make my sportsbets at freesportsbet.com , fill out a survey, get free money, its up to you to turn it into something, or go broke and reup + start over! I bet the over on the Louisville/Viollanova game last night, cha ching.
    I have never heard of this, this sounds right up my ally as there is not real risk of losing your own money, thanks!
    I am down for any Super Bowl points bets, I of course want the Patriots.

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Veteran PlanetRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I have never heard of this, this sounds right up my ally as there is not real risk of losing your own money, thanks!
    I am down for any Super Bowl points bets, I of course want the Patriots.
    PokerOwned/Zabulus used to be a sponsor, that's how I heard..... Its fun, I've been up near 100 bucks from $2.50 and lost it all in the NCAA tournament last year. GL
    100% Donkey 24/7

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,144
    hahaha thanks. I am sure I will not make a profit but it should be fun, unfortunately I know nothing about any other sports except football. However with no real money risk, I might try basketball and just pick whatever team color I like better to win

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Veteran PlanetRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    157
    100% Donkey 24/7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •