Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65078.03

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Master
    Can't wait to see Suh get suspended!

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    This Suh guy playing for your team is nothing to be proud of. Sure its great watching your team play and the players being tough and giving hard hits every snap. But this suh has had more just dirty plays this year than ray lewis has had all career. And everyone knows ray lewis hits with everything on every snap.

Theres a fine line between being a Tough Hard player and a Dirty player, and Suh has shown hes just a dirty player. Then after the game all 6'4 300+ pounds of him couldnt even stand up and say how after stoping the packers from 1st and goal at the 1 yrd line he just couldnt stop himself and without doubt cost detroit a chance of winning the game.

Is suh a great play......You bet he is. Would i want him on my team.......No chance. How can you have a guy on your team no matter how good that can cost you a game just because he cant control himself.
    It's foot ball, my father in law lives in Australia so he jokes me when he comes to the states with our football stuff. They wear no pads and they hit twice as hard

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    To hear him tell it he lost his balance, yeah right.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Latest Suh news is that he crashed his car into a tree. The guy seems to be making headlines for all the wrong reasons recently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12