Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Who is your favorite athlete of all time?

I am a huge sports fan. I follow the NFL MLB NBA college athletics and golf religiously! So this brings my question who is your alltime favorite athlete? Mine is chipper jones growing up i he was my idol and still today is my alltime favorite athlete. He happened to graduate highschool in my hometown and grew up there as well. That has alot to do with it.

PokerOwned Master
    the best athlete of the alltime are tim lincecum of the giants and matt kain

of course renteria from colombia

Banned
    big shaq daddy, nate robinson, anderson silva, and probably alot of other ppl i cant think of

Seasoned Veteren
    Definately a hude georgia bulldogs fan so ill have to say Herschel Walker he was a beast

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rttaylor View Post
    Definately a hude georgia bulldogs fan so ill have to say Herschel Walker he was a beast
    Goo Gators im huge gatorfan but anyways yea herschel was a beast. Hes beastin it in MMA to. I heard not to long ago at his age right now hes 47 could be 48 now not sure one of the 2 though but anyways in his late 40s the guy can still run a 4.3 40 time = amazing

Elite PokerOwned Member
    childhood sports idol = Will Clark / Barry Sanders

adult sport idol = anna k / forest grifftin

Corporal
    Stefan Holm höjd hopparen, så kort och hoppar så högt!

Sergeant Major
    not sure my favoirte , but most dominating i have ever seen live was Lebron James, he took the game over while all the other players on the court watched

PokerOwned Master
    Larry Bird, Isiah Thomas, Lebron James, Pistol Pete, Peyton Manning, Michael Vick, Barry Sanders, Ken Griffey Jr, Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Pete Rose, Ichiro Suzuki, just to name a few

Quote Originally Posted by eltaurete1963 View Post
    the best athlete of the alltime are tim lincecum of the giants and matt kain

of course renteria from colombia
    Not trying to be an ass but personally I don't think Lincecum is much of an athlete. Hes one of the best damn pitchers in the game, no doubt, but you don't have to be athletic to pitch and just look at the guy.
    My favorite athlete was the shit when I was growing up and probably would have broken a bajilion records and been undoubtedly the best baseball player of all time if it weren't for nagging injuries. Any guesses as to who I'm talking about?

P.S.: I'm 22 and hes already been mentioned once in this thread.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast