Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64708.34

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    That'd be cool. I don't doubt you have skills, obviously don't know you. Just saying if you had world class mma Champion caliber skills, I would assume you'd be where Silva and company are. I've got friends that do MMA too, as does everyone and there Mother now a days. But I'm saying it'd be like me saying I wanna play 1 on 1 vs Lebron James just cause I played JC ball imo. I do think it's cool that you do MMA. Keep it up and I wish you luck in all your fights.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Not to mention I was busting your balls with the RIP thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    That'd be cool. I don't doubt you have skills, obviously don't know you. Just saying if you had world class mma Champion caliber skills, I would assume you'd be where Silva and company are. I've got friends that do MMA too, as does everyone and there Mother now a days. But I'm saying it'd be like me saying I wanna play 1 on 1 vs Lebron James just cause I played JC ball imo. I do think it's cool that you do MMA. Keep it up and I wish you luck in all your fights.
    lol man I would get crushed by those guys, not to say I wouldn't try but I may need to take a life insurance policy out for my family first

I do have a heavy bag that me and my son use, I want him to be able to fend for himself and look after his younger sister when I am old and can't.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Weidman baby!! Long Island strong!!! woot woot!

I party with Weidman back in the day....We hung out alot we trained together. He was going to send me tickets and backstage passes but I couldnt since im in buffalo now.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Lol that's cool man. Definitely awesome that your daughter has an older brother to look out for her as well as her Dad!!

LLB King
    Weidman will be the one KTFO in the rematch.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I watched the fight last night, including all of Silva's antics that he hasn't broken out since the Damien Maia fight and thought what everyone else did, that his showboating cost him the title. Then afterwards, he said he's got 10 fights left but doesn't want a rematch or to fight for a title again because he's tired of defending it...is it possible he threw this fight? If anything, what he did last night takes away from Weidman's win and by not having a rematch...I dunno. Something just seems off about the whole thing. Thoughts?
    Its part of his style he tries to get people coming at him because he is excellent counter puncher.

Banned
    I pretty sure there is a rematch already set for mid December.

wasn't a conspiracy....he got cocky and got owned...I have never been so excited watching a fight....the idiot got what he deserved...wasn't just beat but got "knocked the f$%& out"....lmao cant wait for the rematch

Seasoned Veteran
    He has proven himself... he does showboat way too much

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast