Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    yea there should be a rematch....great fight..

dude is from long island so that was cool to see him win,

Quote Originally Posted by kenballs View Post
    dude is from long island so that was cool to see him win,
    You from there? I grew up in Valley Stream.

LLB King
    Silva doesn't want a rematch, he wants Jones now and I doubt Jones is interested in the fight now.

Experienced Member
    There is no conspiracy. Anderson went out there dancing and toying with Weidman. If Anderson would have went out with the mentality of knocking Chris out it would have happened. Chris is no where near Andersons level of talent. He got cocky and everything added up to him!

PokerOwned Pro
    I just can not believe Silva loss. My husband and I both had him winning.

LLB King
    There will be a rematch soon, and it will be a good time to put alot of money on Silva because he will probably be an underdog.

If a fight with Jones could be made to happen, that would be amazing...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I want to fight Anderson Silva. After a while if you really study an opponent , you know their moves in situations. Like Tyson for example most could not make it out of the first round with him. Then fighters trained to dodge and move to let him gas himself out and get him out of his elements and into further rounds and he got his but whooped.

Silva is becoming the next Rampage, fighters are figuring out their styles and beating the brakes off them.
    He got his butt whooped cause he was out of shape going into the Buster Douglas fight and his first loss and ultimate downward spiral of his career. Plus his head was all f'd up with his out of the ring drama he had going on with Robin Givens at the time(which he brought on himself). I also believe his trainer was dead as well. He just wasn't prepared at all for that fight. He was a HUGE favorite and the much better fighter of the two. Just not then and there.

P.S> It would be a shame if you ever fought Silva ......resulting in the first ever R.I.P. Mod thread on PO. :P

Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    He got his butt whooped cause he was out of shape going into the Buster Douglas fight and his first loss and ultimate downward spiral of his career. Plus his head was all f'd up with his out of the ring drama he had going on with Robin Givens at the time(which he brought on himself). I also believe his trainer was dead as well. He just wasn't prepared at all for that fight. He was a HUGE favorite and the much better fighter of the two. Just not then and there.

P.S> It would be a shame if you ever fought Silva ......resulting in the first ever R.I.P. Mod thread on PO. :P
    guess I need to do some youtube vids to show you my skillz.............

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast