Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Should the Eagles fire the entire coaching staff

After last weeks break down in the fourth quarter the eagles fire their defensive coordinator. Some say that was to little and they should fire the entire coaching staff, What do you think?

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    I'm not a big fan of firing any coaching staff in the middle of the season. After the year is up.... you bet, fire em all!

PokerOwned Master
    I think the eagles should have fired eveyone about 5 years ago, they cant win the big one

Time will tell...Looks like it might be time for a new coach

PokerOwned Pro
    Andy Reid is massively overrated. For some reason he has always refused to run the ball in spots that clearly make sense, even with one of the best running backs in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by tta91690 View Post
    Andy Reid is massively overrated. For some reason he has always refused to run the ball in spots that clearly make sense, even with one of the best running backs in the league.
    This has been the story in Philly for over a decade. At this point fire them all and who cares if it's the middle of the season. Andy Reid is the failure not Juan Castillo. He put him in a position to fail.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well I'm pretty sure Vick is done as an Eagle and pretty sure Andy is gone at end of year.

PokerOwned Master
    Reid is a players coach, not an owners coach.. time to go...take Vick with him

Yet another terrible game. Forget the rookie QB throwing 2 picks. Reid ran McCoy into the ground when we were behind. I think he did it in spite of the fans who always say he needs to run the ball more. What a dumba$$!
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

vick just really sucks bad should still be in prison

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast