Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

Set up game? NFL HOU Texans

Hou plays @ SD on Monday night

Hou is -4pts, these teams aren't even on the same planet when it comes to talent. Why in the world is HOU only -4?

I guess I'm falling for the set up here but I am throwing quite a bit of cheddar on HOU

Good luck with your opening week bets

Banned
    Houston -4 is the best value of the weekend!

PokerOwned Pro
    I could see the whole A. Foster might not have a big role argument but B. Tate is his backup and is damn good in his own right!

Banned
    I totally agree. Not to mention Andre Johnson.

PokerOwned Pro
    I also like SEA-3, CLEV -1.5, TB-3, IND-10, WASH -3 but that HOU-4 is too good to be true! I'm telling you this game has set up written all over it, last game of the NFL week 1. Too good to be true line, just smells fishy but yet I can't help myself. Just put $480 on it.

Banned
    Yeah, you gotta take that. I think it's because it's the first game of the season and people haven't seen just how bad San Diego is gonna be. I like Sea -3 but I might stay away from that one. TB-3 I like. Not touching that Phi vs Wash game. I also like KC-4 and a couple others.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    There is a long held sports bettors 'curse' about a Home Dog on Monday Night Football....it will make many a long-term player curb his enthusiasm when the away team is the favorite.

Banned
    Houston winnig the game with a field goal as the time run out. kiss your 5 hundo goodbye.

PokerOwned Master
    i love the texans pick chargers are about to rebuilding mode texans i think are the second best team in the afc

Seasoned Veteran
    Take it. It's because of Arian Foster but Ben Tate, his back up, is a stud. San Diego has a banged up linebacker core so they should have no problem running all over them. Think I'm going to drop a hundo on that spread. Easy money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast