Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64056.2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Seahawks 3-5 on the road. Rg3 and morris are too good. Seahawks have had a good run though.

Seasoned Veteran
    RGIII was my Fantasy QB too.I won, even! He's very good with his legs, makes a difference

PokerOwned Veteran
    like seattle to win but see hella value in taking the redskins +9.5 or 10 in a teaser lock it up. Also viks teaser over 40 and viks +14.5 sounds good

Seasoned Veteran
    The attack Seahawks're very good in recent games. I think the biggest problem will be the defense of the Redskins playing time.

PokerOwned God
    i would like to make a bet here on po for points and not only get cheated by multiaccounters but whatever. pusseys

PokerOwned Master
    I think seattle is the pick here they are too tough on defence

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Seattle is not going to win on Defense their offense will have to make plays. Being that they are a bad team on the road and they have not played a QB like RG3 here I like the Redskins at home.

Seattle have a good D but they are like bottom 5 defending play-action and Washington's offense leads the league in play action offense.

What im looking forward to is alot of D's have issues defending the option and both these teams run it so their respective D's face it every day in practice. Should be a good matchup in that regards.

Seattle are good but people have alot of recency bias in judging them. Neither team is head and shoulders above the other. Game will/should be close and if i was betting id take Redskins and the points all day.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think Seahawks are better on D but Redskins have the best 2 Rookies in the NFL this year ! Morris and RG3

Banned
    i would like to see the Redskins win, only because the Seahawks are looking damn good right now, i don't want anything in the way of a Niners SuperBowl victory, I am going to next weeks game, can't wait....GO NINERS!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast