Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62790.39

Private

San Antonio Spurs Championship bound!

The Spurs are the best team in the NBA right now, and will only get better as the season goes on, all the way to the NBA finals. Your thoughts?

Knight-Lieutenant
    I honestly think the Spurs is a contender in the west provided the Big 3 + Tiago Splitter stays healthy. You gotta give it to Tony Parker despite the personal issues he's been dealing he's still playing his A game.

Sergeant
    San antonio is going no where. They are going to break down as always. Dallas is younger, stronger and more athletic.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    San Antonio does have the best record in the NBA. But, I'm a longtime Chicago Bulls fan since the Michael Jordan era. Chicago will give the Spurs run for the title anyday.

Corporal
    Spurs are on pace to win 70 games. They are very old, but if they can stay healthy they should definitely come out of the West

Corporal
    No guarantee to win Championship though. East still have Boston and Orlando, and the Miami Heat will improve as a team and will eventually be competing with the elite teams. Im from Mass but I really think Boston is gonna win another one. They are so deep

Corporal
    Celtics get the title this year cuz rondo is pooping on evryone and everything

Corporal
    I agree this is the Celtics year, but to the Spurs credit they have played above and beyond what anyone ever expected. It would be a good western confrence championship series to see the Lakers versus the Spurts.

Banned
    id say they have a better chance then la atm