Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

PokerOwned Demi-God

Cool Saint's Were Due a Loss

Being a Louisiana boy and a Saint's fan, I hate to see them lose... ever... But, I think they were getting too cocky and the loss to New England this past Sunday, should give them some humility and create the motivation and drive for them to improve to their potential... That would be making it to the Super Bowl and winning it this year !! Go Saint's !!!

PokerOwned Master
    ur dreaming the WHO DATS are the WHO DEYS of yesteryear

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDogsRMyHomies View Post
    ur dreaming the WHO DATS are the WHO DEYS of yesteryear
    Cause only one loss on the year equals yesteryear... Not a fan of the Saints but they're looking good this year and do have a shot at it.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Im sure he was referencing the WHO DEY(Bengals) teams of yesteryear not anything to do withthe Saints IMO

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Never heard of the bengals referred to as that(I believe you though, just can't recall ever hearing it). But he was saying "you're dreaming" in regards to the Saints having a shot at the Superbowl. Again, not a Saints fan, but they're looking good now that their coach is back.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    thats why they invented the googler

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Regardless he's basically saying the Saints have no shot at the SB. But I did look up the Bengals Who Dey for shits and giggles. Interesting. Both teams think they came up with that type(the Who Dey and Who dat) of phrase for their teams first. Wel, l learned something new about the Bengals today. Now bring on the Ickey Shuffle....

PokerOwned Master
    being a Pats fan we beat the Saints solidly for 3 quarters of that game .that said Saints are a good team. DREW Breeze is a great quarterback we go down as one of the best all time

PokerOwned Master
    Saints are better this year with their coach back but super bowl contender is yet to be seen.