Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

running backs in fantasy

im having a running back issue in my fantasy league. currently have ridley, d. thomas (mia), demarco murray and had bradshaw. Ridley is kiiling me and im not willing to give up a WR. Any suggestions with who to grab that most likely is sitting on the free agency list

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Giovani Bernard has been looking good although he does split carries with green ellis.

PokerOwned Master
    Rashad Jennings will get all the touches in OAK and is prob available

PokerOwned Master
    well? what did you decide? I got stomped this weekend, went up against Dez, D. Thomas, and that was all she wrote

PokerOwned Master
    zach stacy of the rams he had a good first start

I just picked up eddy lacy last week he was free.. Also fred jackson from buffalo is hott right now put him in for adrian p this week cause of ap had bye and jackson put up 21pts for me.. belll from detroit can be very good if bush gets sidelined again

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny2323 View Post
    I just picked up eddy lacy last week he was free.. Also fred jackson from buffalo is hott right now put him in for adrian p this week cause of ap had bye and jackson put up 21pts for me.. belll from detroit can be very good if bush gets sidelined again
    I'm surprised Lacy was available...he was only out for a few weeks and seems to be the clear number one there as long as he stays healthy.