Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Thread: RG3 or RW3?

PokerOwned Veteran

RG3 or RW3?

which QB wold you perfer? take your pick one out of the 2.

PokerOwned Master
    good question and only time will be the decider of this question.

Seasoned Veteran
    Rite now rw.... rg3 is scared to play on that knee and his play the first 2 games has showed it.... in the end i think they will be about equal.

PokerOwned Pro
    I'm going rg3....fantasy wise its rg3 for sure. He's got better receivers and once he starts running again he'll put up even better numbers.

PokerOwned Veteran
    good answers so far. thanks for giving me ur opinion

I knew RGIII wouldnt last. Wash traded too much. Already in year 1 he got severly hurt. It is hirting him in year 2, he cnat really throw off that foot. You can see he ius struglling. And cant nearly run as goodas he did last year.

His stats dont show him declined butalot of his numbers came in garbage time.

Seasoned Veteran
    RGIII will be back to his prime for next year. Not everyone can come off major knee surgery like A Peterson. He needs his confidence back so he can step in to throw. He is scared in the pocket and throwing from his back leg. Just takes time. Happened to Brady too. Once he realized he could step up and throw and not worry back to doing what he does best.

RNG
    Seasoned Veteran
    It has to be RG3. Wilson is just on a really good team that has great players around. They have a great defense, o-line, and beast mode. Plus they're so hard to beat at home. I would take Wilson if he could consistently take over games. Both are good but RG3 has a better and more accurate arm.

PokerOwned Veteran
    we will see at the end of the year i guess