Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Thread: RG3 injury

PokerOwned Veteran

RG3 injury

Would you have held out RG3 for the playoffs this year? I feel so bad for the guy best luck on a speedy recovery. hope he is ok by next year

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think he deserved to get the start just based off what he did this year but he should have been pulled when they saw him running/limping downfield at the staRT of the 3rd quarter

Seasoned Veteran
    A pity. It's a great player, I hope he recovers soon!

I don't know who is he, but he have a beatiful name. Be strong Robert Griffin III.

ofg
    PokerOwned Veteran
    He shoulda been out when he said his knee buckled in the first quarter or first half (dont remember). That is what happens when the coach isnt concerned about the players. He will prolly be out 6-8 months minimum and others say 9-12 months. Thats just sad...

PokerOwned Master
    I dont think you can hold him out, he was the best shot at winning

PokerOwned God
    He will be ok....it was the playoffs

PokerOwned Veteran
    rg3 is not going to be same runner as he was if so he will have short career because of to much contact. look what happened already in year 1

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think not letting Cousins play hurt them in the game. When he had to step up in the game, they were already behind and they had to throw the ball. Cousins has shown he can play in a couple of games and I thought that couldve changed the game.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I would not of held him out until he hurt himself early in the game then I would of took him out. Cousins proved he is more then a capable back up and so therefore give your team and fans a chance to win. If I am the owner of the Redskins Mike Shannahan is getting fired because as an owner you invested a shitload in RG3 and I'll be damn if some over the hill coach is gonna cost me millions maybe even billions buy severely injuring my star QB and future of the franchise.