Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

PokerOwned Veteran

And Randy Moss said he was best WR of all time! ok were you in the super bowl? lol

there is no way randy was serious and came to super bowl like this! hahahaha! sorry niner fans!

Moss sucked this super bowl. I think he could have put on a better performance.

PokerOwned Veteran
    oh yes he could have i was waiting for it the whole entire game and still no show.

PokerOwned Master
    in his prime no one could touch him wouldnt even let his wife touch him makes me wonder

PokerOwned Master
    Randy Moss is a terrible reciever, if you watched the superbowl you seen an old reciever who doesn't know enough to come back for a ball

As far as WR's go Jerry Rice is #1 all time. He played in the NFL for 20 years, until he was 40. He has the Rings, and he has the production. Granted alot of his career had Montana and Young throwing him the ball.

But with respect to peaks, Randy Moss's peak > Jerry Rice's peak. Moss was the best player (not including Tom Brady) on possibly the 2 best offenses of all time, The 1998 Vikings and The 2007 Patriots. In 97 the Vikings went 9-7 scoring 354 points on offense, then in 98 with the aid of a Rookie Randy Moss went 15-1 scoring 556 points. In his rookie year moss played in all 16 games but only started 11 and his stats were 69 receptions for 1313 yards , for 19 yards per reception, and 17 TD's.

The 2006 Patriots went 12-4 scoring 385 points. They picked up Randy Moss for the 2007 season which lead to them going 16-0 and scoring 589 points. That year Randy's stats were 98 receptions for 1493 yards, 15.2 yards per reception and a record 23 TD's.

Randy talent wise was a better WR than Rice, unfortunately he was a bit of a headcase so his full talent was never really shown, more so showing itself in bursts like his Rookie year after so many doubted him and let him drop in the draft to 21st and then with the Patriots when everyone thought he was washed up.

So say what you want about his game on sunday but if i had to pick 1 WR in his prime for all the marbles im riding with Randy. There is a series of youtube videos called something like "The Randy Moss Myth Busting Career Defining Video". If you doubt in Randy i suggest you watch it. Here is the link to part 1 The Randy Moss Myth-Busting Career Defining Video Pt 1 "I Play When I Want To Play." - YouTube

Everybody get your 84 jerseys out.

PokerOwned Veteran
    ws great at one time......

PokerOwned God
    I feel like if Randy Moss knows he isn't a big factor in a game he just doesn't go all out. I realize he is still one of the best of all time but he just doesn't want it as much as he should.

#NiggasInParis

Seasoned Veteran
    As far as WR's go Jerry Rice is #1 all time. He played in the NFL for 20 years, until he was 40. He has the Rings, and he has the production. Granted alot of his career had Montana and Young throwing him the ball.

But with respect to peaks, Randy Moss's peak > Jerry Rice's peak. Moss was the best player (not including Tom Brady) on possibly the 2 best offenses of all time, The 1998 Vikings and The 2007 Patriots. In 97 the Vikings went 9-7 scoring 354 points on offense, then in 98 with the aid of a Rookie Randy Moss went 15-1 scoring 556 points. In his rookie year moss played in all 16 games but only started 11 and his stats were 69 receptions for 1313 yards , for 19 yards per reception, and 17 TD's.

The 2006 Patriots went 12-4 scoring 385 points. They picked up Randy Moss for the 2007 season which lead to them going 16-0 and scoring 589 points. That year Randy's stats were 98 receptions for 1493 yards, 15.2 yards per reception and a record 23 TD's.

Randy talent wise was a better WR than Rice, unfortunately he was a bit of a headcase so his full talent was never really shown, more so showing itself in bursts like his Rookie year after so many doubted him and let him drop in the draft to 21st and then with the Patriots when everyone thought he was washed up.

So say what you want about his game on sunday but if i had to pick 1 WR in his prime for all the marbles im riding with Randy. There is a series of youtube videos called something like "The Randy Moss Myth Busting Career Defining Video". If you doubt in Randy i suggest you watch it. Here is the link to part 1 The Randy Moss Myth-Busting Career Defining Video Pt 1 "I Play When I Want To Play." - YouTube

holy fuck, I wan't a reply like that :9

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post

Very well said, couldn't agree more.