Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Randy Moss

Comparing Ocho to randy moss is kinda insulting. Ocho's problem wasnt that he physically wasnt able to perform it was he stuggled mentally. Even during the superbowl he still had to be told where to stand during plays. He just didnt get the patriots Offense, and when you dont know what you are meant to be doing, theres a very small chance you will be able to do it to any decent standard.

Moss has 1 job, Its to go deep and take the top of the defense. People said in 06 when he was with the raiders that he lost it. Not true he just lost interest and in 07 had possibly best season for a wr reciever ever.

Its hard to know if Last year moss lost IT or just lost interest. If he still has his speed he can be a great asset. I mean he has the best hands of a WR i ever seen.

The best thing about moss catching the ball is that while now most DB's run with the WR and look for them to put out their hands to catch the ball. Moss waits for like the last second and snaps his hands out catches the ball and takes it in. Gives the DB's like no time to react and try to make a play on the ball.

Im a patriot fan and if moss is coming out of retirement i want him for the pats. If he sucks belichick will cut him like before, And if he is anything like he was a few years back i for sure want him to be a patriot rather than lining up vs the pats.

Low Risk, High Reward.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    That why the best option for him is a Super bowl contender anything else and he'll give up trying. It was conform that he still has his 4.3 speed

no hes old, people forget that players eventually lose there talents.....but im sure my dumb Jets will be intrested b.c rex ryan loves stars names.....and it wont work out and yet another wasted season.....we gotta get younger....i would like to draft that speedster WR kendall wright out of baylor, reminds me of percy harvin.

but no chance we get a WR in 1st round....we need saftey or OLB/DE help....as long as it help out the pass rush im happy....

randy moss is a joke, he aint good anymore....obvious of what happend in MIN and TENN, new to the system and just gave up, QUITTER.....last thiing my Jets need is another quitting WR, Holmes and Moss, whatta combo! HORRIBLE!....and with the locker room problems we reportedly had adding Moss wont better the situation lol
    Last edited by TrueOC; 02-26-2012 at 07:16 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    randy moss is a joke, he aint good anymore....obvious of what happend in MIN and TENN, new to the system and just gave up, QUITTER.....last thiing my Jets need is another quitting WR, Holmes and Moss, whatta combo! HORRIBLE!....and with the locker room problems we reportedly had adding Moss wont better the situation lol
    the first thing the jets need to focus on is building team chemistry and avoiding locker room problems. the team has talent but it's pretty bad when there are guys that don't back-up sanchez (even though imo he's an average qb).

PokerOwned Master
    Moss had a good workout with the Saints. Wouldn't he be a sick weapon for drew brees?

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Comparing Ocho to randy moss is kinda insulting. Ocho's problem wasnt that he physically wasnt able to perform it was he stuggled mentally. Even during the superbowl he still had to be told where to stand during plays. He just didnt get the patriots Offense, and when you dont know what you are meant to be doing, theres a very small chance you will be able to do it to any decent standard.

Moss has 1 job, Its to go deep and take the top of the defense. People said in 06 when he was with the raiders that he lost it. Not true he just lost interest and in 07 had possibly best season for a wr reciever ever.

Its hard to know if Last year moss lost IT or just lost interest. If he still has his speed he can be a great asset. I mean he has the best hands of a WR i ever seen.

The best thing about moss catching the ball is that while now most DB's run with the WR and look for them to put out their hands to catch the ball. Moss waits for like the last second and snaps his hands out catches the ball and takes it in. Gives the DB's like no time to react and try to make a play on the ball.

Im a patriot fan and if moss is coming out of retirement i want him for the pats. If he sucks belichick will cut him like before, And if he is anything like he was a few years back i for sure want him to be a patriot rather than lining up vs the pats.

Low Risk, High Reward.
    as always you put many thought into sports post, but who is Randy Moss? Ohhhh right the guy in the retirement home, hope the NFL allows modified wheel chairs

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Randy Mose officially sign with the 49ers. Bad place to sign with a quarterback who can't throw deep.

PokerOwned God
    randy moss still has it when he wants to play, never been hurt, but if the coach of the 49ers saw something and sign this guy, trust me he still has it, harbaugh is a smart coach and rarely make dumb decisions..gl 49er nation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast