Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Ohio newspapers are lauding palmer trade as genius. I'm happy to see him be a raider. I got to watch him in the pac 10 and think he's a pretty good QB.
    igor23

Experienced Member
    It was a good move by Mike Brown. Palmer looked subpar his last two years (after the infamous Tommy John injury). They possibly get 2 first rounders for a player who would never play for the Bengals again.

Sergeant
    Both winners in this one...Palmer plays with a contender and Bunnngles get something in return for a guy who quit

Sergeant
    Also, raider fans needsomething after the old man took the dirt nap

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well if there ever was a time for me to be a raiders fan again, this is it. I got to follow Palmer when he was in the Pac-10, and he's a good qb. Good luck to bengals fans, looks like they could have a bright future also.

igor23

PokerOwned Master
    I'm a BIG bengals fan. Carson is not that good anymore. He threw 20 picks last year and ever since his knee got torn in the 2005 playoffs, he has never been the same. I hope he does well since he's still one of my favorite quarterbacks but its hilarious how much the raiders gave up to get him.

PokerOwned Master
    i think its a goos fit for both .. but the raiders needed a qb pretty bad ...

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cdub512 View Post
    I'm a BIG bengals fan. Carson is not that good anymore. He threw 20 picks last year and ever since his knee got torn in the 2005 playoffs, he has never been the same. I hope he does well since he's still one of my favorite quarterbacks but its hilarious how much the raiders gave up to get him.
    The amount of money they are paying for him is ridiculous as well. Palmer isn't even in the top 20 of the best QB's in the league and is getting paid about $6 million for this year, and over $35 million for the next 3 years.

Go Niners. I love softball season. The best. Come on, get those goals in. LOLZ, gl all -cookies

Banned
    The cheifs defense put a beat down on these fools yesterday

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast