Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

The Pro Bowl: Better this year than the past?

I think the changes they made are somewhat better for entertainment. Anyone agree>?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I didnt even turn it on once!! Who won what was the score??

wow team Rice beats Team Sanders by 1 point lol 22-21, this new format is so cool for entertianment!!!! WEEEE

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Experienced Member
    Past Pro Bowls have been a joke with the high scores and lack of defense. But the 2014 Pro Bowl which occurred last night was very entertaining and closer to a real game of football than the previous versions. I like the new rule changes and I really enjoyed that Rice & Sanders wanted to win the game & they took it very serious. Hopefully they keep this new format!

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Thinks I might watch next year it was such a joke in past years and I don't think none of my falcons made it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Thinks I might watch next year it was such a joke in past years and I don't think none of my falcons made it.
    Have not watched it the past several years or so. This year I actually forgot it was even on

PokerOwned Veteran
    I caught the second half but probowls have been boring in dull in past years that had to switch it up but derrick johnson had to light up jamall charles and they were on different teams but same teams in real life...i might of had to tackle him pretty hard bc jamall charles will make you look stupid he averages most yards a carry for 750 min attempts in nfl history im pretty sure

I also missed the game but all the buzz is that the game seemed more enjoyable to watch than that of games in the past, which is not hard to believe. I still say there is no good reason for such a game but that is just my opinion.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    either way youve got players that dont care and just dont wanna get hurt, they should switch to a skills competition, would be way better

PokerOwned Master
    They got the younger guys who want to play in the pro bowl and they need to keep that up to keep it interesting. It always seemed like before it was just something they could say oh I was a pro bowler.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast