Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

PO Superbowl Squares Pool

Its that time - the annual superbowl squares pool for PO aka just give Poof the points because she's gonna win.

For the uninitiated, its very simple - you pick random squares on a grid, and an hour before the superbowl kicks off the numbers 0-9 will fill the top and left sides of the grid. Each team in the superbowl will be shown next to the numbers, and at the end of each quarter, whoever has the matching square with the LAST number in the score for both team wins.

I set up one grid with a 505 pt per square entry (500 and you cover the marketplace), and a limit of 5 squares per person. If you want to enter just contact me and ill set up the market. I will NOT enter until the very end and ill take the scraps that are left if there are any. I use poolhost for this every year, takes a few seconds to sign up (instructions below).

Payouts are 20% for the 1st 2nd and 3rd quarters, 40% for the final. So if we fill it (and we should), it would be 10K for the 1st 3 quarters and 20K for the 4th. If the game goes to OT, too bad lol.

All at PO are welcome except for Minnesota residents.

1. Register as a user at Office Pool Manager - NFL/College Football, March College Basketball Bracket Madness, Home Run Derby, UFC Fantasy - PoolHost.com
    When registering, you will choose a personal username and provide your e-mail address. When you click Join, PoolHost.com will send you an e-mail with a password to login to the site.

2. Login to PoolHost.com with the username you chose and the password sent to you.

3. Go to the 'Pool Tools' menu and choose 'Join a Private Pool'.

4. Choose 'the Squares Pool type'.

5. To Join the pool you need to enter the Pool ID and Pool Password.

Pool ID: Pokerowned500
    Password: lilgeezy

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Lets go assholes.

I put some open entries up in the marketplace. Just PM me if you buy them.

<br/>

bumpity bump.

<br/>

If we don't get any movement on this thing today im just gonna refund the pts.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    why aren't people doing this!!! I rmember in past these would fill no problem.

Need Afro and Chipmonster to set up what they bought for squares as the contest didn't get off.