Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

PO NBA Fantasy Basketball League

I'm thinking about running an NBA fantasy league if I can get a couple people to play. Was thinking 20$ payment to get in. If I can get a full 10 or 12 people I can make it head to head each week but kinda want to do a rotisserie (everyone faces each other trying to get best stats over the year). Also with rotisserie it does not need as many people or as much attention paid to team, could be done with 4 or 5 with winner take all. Want to do draft around Oct13 range but is still open to change. PLEASE HMU with questions or interest. Everything is ale to be changed from the kind of league to buyin amount. Just trying to gage interest

Parlay Champion
    im in like flynn. King James, the Cavs and my to be determined team name will be champs.
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    ill prolly be interested.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Awesome. Good start. I think I will put on some kind of small freeroll for anyone who enters this.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    bump

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Will be putting on 100k fr, winner take all for those who enter. Wiil be at end of month

chit sounds good let me know and I will be down
    [SIGPIC][

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Cool, I have league set up already. Just need a couple more people to commit and I will set a for sure draft day that is good for everyone and start taking payments

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Right now I got--Me, Sneakyplayer, TPK, Bama----I got maybes from Emil and Brew when I mentioned it before I posted.

20$ to enter---Will be taking Paypal, Points, acr/bcp/TRUE, BTC as payments and will consolidate down to paypal or acr for winner. I dont want to be holding on to btc for nba season and have it drop so I will take it as paymant and depo to acr.

NBA season starts the 17th, The last preseason games are on the 13th. Draft will be somewhere between 14th-16th whatever is best for everyone

I will personally be putting on 100k winner take all freeroll for those who play in the league. Will be put on the 1st of Nov unless someone cant play that day and I will try and move it

Payouts will be determined by how many people enter. Right now with 4 people it would be 60$ to first and 20$ to second. Im pretty confident more people will join this and the money pool will get bigger

PokerOwned Demi-God
    bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast