Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Announcing The Ridiculous Parlay Contest (not the contest mentioned in the site news)

Since a lot of us are sports degens, I feel like this would be a fun monthly contest.

Its very simple, whoever hits the most ridiculous parlay of the month wins - ridiculousness determined by total odds on the parlay, the sport/sports parlayed are irrelevant. You can hit 1 parlay for the month, but if its the biggest longshot, you win.

Rules:
    1) Entry is 20,200 pts sent to me (covers the marketplace fee) - must be received before you post your first parlay of the month. You don't need to pay 1st of the month, just whenever you enter or the entry will be considered invalid.

2) You have to post your parlay before the games start in this thread - either a screenshot from BCP/ACR or the link to the nitro book is fine. You don't have to post the odds for the play but it would be nice (nitro shows the actual odds for it, BCP/ACR i just have to do math)

3) It has to be longer odds than the current ridiculous parlay, so if the current longshot is 10:1, don't bother posting anything under 10:1 odds. To qualify at first, you need to hit a parlay at least 6:1 odds (standard 3 teamer should be about that)

4) Contest runs until the end of the month (start time determines it - if you have a game go into the next day it still counts for the current month).

5) Ill list the current leader, what the odds of their parlay was and the size of the pot in this post so its at the top.

Seems like we have enough people interested to start, the pot should be decent along with the bragging rights of being the most ridiculous person here.
    Last edited by rivdee; 06-28-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Should have mentioned the full name is "The Ridiculous Parlay Contest sponsored by Quiznos"

in

PokerOwned Master
    I'm in

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I'm in, even though I don't think I will ever hit a parlay again

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ship me the points now??

Good contest, gonna be cool
    Last edited by Poof; 06-27-2017 at 09:04 PM. Reason: stop fucking spamming

bump for the morning crew

This is really cool and id like to participate. Now just need to go get me some points to get in with.

gl all

A No. 1
    set it up

A No. 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast