Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63151.2

PokerOwned Master

I'm so close...Yet so far...

Made a wild 9 game parlay tonight for 4.75 and every game won and it came down to the the last game. They lost. I lost $3092. Last week. Had a 5 game parlay. First 4 won, needed one more win, they lost. lost 800. The week before that, I had an 8 game over/under parlay. All of them won, came down to the last one. Was 3-2 in the 9th, team scored to make it 3-3 and i picked under 10 and a half and boom, 5 run top of the 10th. lost 365. Few weeks before that, had a 4 game parlay. First 3 won, last game lost. Lost 1400. It's so tough to even start betting again when you come so close.

Banned
    Gooooooo brewers

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind4green View Post
    Made a wild 9 game parlay tonight for 4.75 and every game won and it came down to the the last game. They lost. I lost $3092. Last week. Had a 5 game parlay. First 4 won, needed one more win, they lost. lost 800. The week before that, I had an 8 game over/under parlay. All of them won, came down to the last one. Was 3-2 in the 9th, team scored to make it 3-3 and i picked under 10 and a half and boom, 5 run top of the 10th. lost 365. Few weeks before that, had a 4 game parlay. First 3 won, last game lost. Lost 1400. It's so tough to even start betting again when you come so close.
    damn.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    That is some fantastic results, if you start betting more of the individual games or just 2 and maybe 3 team parlays I think you will do much better

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    That is some fantastic results, if you start betting more of the individual games or just 2 and maybe 3 team parlays I think you will do much better
    my thoughts exactly, awsome reults.

PokerOwned Master
    Thats very true and I have considered it