The beginning of the end for everyone who did not draft Kyle Orton

Week 5
    D Carps Rebellion
    4-1
    Weekly Grade: A+

Touch me N I'll Suh
    2-3
    Weekly Grade: C
    Fantasy football owners will accept any point margin to keep a win streak alive, but if you are able to win in a commanding fashion, it makes the streak all the more sweet. That is what D Carps Rebellion accomplished this week when they put up the highest point total this week, and won their third straight win shredding Touch me N I'll Suh 121.60 to 75.30. Since the streak started in Week 3, D Carps Rebellion has moved from sixth place to take the top spot. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the second-highest overall point total in the league, averaging 109.13 points per matchup. Touch me N I'll Suh falls to 10th place with a 2-3 record. D Carps Rebellion has now blown through Pappa Johns Team (128.08 to 94.96) and Dynasty (109.76 to 96.16).

PokerOwned Demi-God
    and I'm tha highest with the fewest ptz.....cuz I'm high, and i got HOOOO LEEEEE OOOOHHHH .!.
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Looks like the domination continues. My bench players had enough points to win my matchup this week. I may only start my kicker this week to give the league a slim chance to catch up with my unstoppable power house of a team. #KyleOrton https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEjgPh4SEmU "Rising up to the challenge of are rival"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Calling this one early. Another week another win........Wake me when the playoffs start

Dont look now but Dynasty's guys are off their byes and getting HOT!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Bye weeks mean nothing to my perfectly built team. I did not even have enough players to start every position and still dominate. Out of respect for Dan Carpenter I will not be playing a kicker next week and still will win by 20

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I feel like a broken record....Complete Domination

Dynasty Destroyer got the highest score by a player this week (49.60 points) from Lamar Miller to beat Tebowning Your Girl 125.20 to 94.84. Dynasty Destroyer came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 21.85. Having won their last five straight, Dynasty Destroyer can officially be called a contender. Philip Rivers led Tebowning Your Girl with 34.44 points while Le'Veon Bell brought in 16.70. The margin could have been larger, Dynasty Destroyer had a starter score zero points (Jeremy Maclin). Tebowning Your Girl (4-3, 750.62 points) drops to fifth place and Dynasty Destroyer (6-1, 781.62 points) remains in first place.

Smooth Moves by Dynasty Destroyer
    Lamar Miller doled out a smorgasbord of points for Dynasty Destroyer to feast on this week. He paced the league in overall scoring and put up the highest score of any RB in the league this year.
    Miss Cleo, is that you? The 9.00 points scored by the Atlanta Falcons Defense, which Dynasty Destroyer picked up this week, beat their projected point total of 6.77 by 32.9%.
    Do you put a LB or DB on him? You might have to put both on him if this continues. Ladarius Green scored 14.50 points to rank fourth among TEs in the league this week.
    This is the bar, and this is the team jumping over it. Dynasty Destroyer had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
    Starter Jeremy Maclin put up a zero, but Dynasty Destroyer still WON.

Quote Originally Posted by trogers View Post
    I feel like a broken record....Complete Domination

Dynasty Destroyer got the highest score by a player this week (49.60 points) from Lamar Miller to beat Tebowning Your Girl 125.20 to 94.84. Dynasty Destroyer came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 21.85. Having won their last five straight, Dynasty Destroyer can officially be called a contender. Philip Rivers led Tebowning Your Girl with 34.44 points while Le'Veon Bell brought in 16.70. The margin could have been larger, Dynasty Destroyer had a starter score zero points (Jeremy Maclin). Tebowning Your Girl (4-3, 750.62 points) drops to fifth place and Dynasty Destroyer (6-1, 781.62 points) remains in first place.

Smooth Moves by Dynasty Destroyer
    Lamar Miller doled out a smorgasbord of points for Dynasty Destroyer to feast on this week. He paced the league in overall scoring and put up the highest score of any RB in the league this year.
    Miss Cleo, is that you? The 9.00 points scored by the Atlanta Falcons Defense, which Dynasty Destroyer picked up this week, beat their projected point total of 6.77 by 32.9%.
    Do you put a LB or DB on him? You might have to put both on him if this continues. Ladarius Green scored 14.50 points to rank fourth among TEs in the league this week.
    This is the bar, and this is the team jumping over it. Dynasty Destroyer had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
    Starter Jeremy Maclin put up a zero, but Dynasty Destroyer still WON.
    I was gonna throw you out of the league on the simple fact that there isn't enough room for you and prawney's heads, but any post that uses the word "smorgasbord" is ok with me.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I know the only reason I have not been thrown out is everyone is using my team as the model team to replicate for next year. Pay attention and you could possibly be a fantasy fb expert just like me. Im open to mentoring for people not in my div. #KyleOrtonWillRise

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Simmer Down Son .!. You ain't come to tha South and played a real Fromagnun Falkun Teem yet. Lotza time left to Blow this
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast