Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    The thing is about Dynasty Destroyer is they have constructed the perfect team. Unlike some other teams in the league(Dynasty) who chose to pick there fav players instead of looking at the overall importance of building a team to last all season against a team like Dynasty Destroyer. Cant wait to send these championship shirts out.

When you lose to me in the title game, you can still send those shirts to Ethiopia - they are still rocking their "Pats 19-0 super bowl champ" gear.

NAILED IT

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sometimes to see the future you have to look at the past and in this case Team 3 will finish second to me in are match up in a week and if they make it to the playoffs we know how that ends

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This weeks win is dedicated to Steve Smith Sr. He was a big weapon that helped me destroy many teams this year and that will not be forgotten. Have fun in retirement. I should also mention that Drew Brees has outscored sockmans entire lineup by his self.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Dynasty Destroyer picked up their sixth win in a row when they defeated SockMan 124.34 to 88.58. They got a boost from Drew Brees, who got the highest score on the season. AC/DC once said: "It's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll." However, in relatively short time, Dynasty Destroyer has rocked and rolled to take over first. When their streak started in Week 3, they were in just sixth place. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the second-highest overall point total in the league, averaging 113.25 points per matchup. SockMan goes to 3-5 and falls to ninth place. Did Tim Tebow give a locker room speech? Dynasty Destroyer hasn't lost since Week 2.

I guess this thread will go inactive for two weeks since you're getting the beating/rigging of a lifetime next week

<br/>

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Even with me not able to fill all my roster spots rigging is deff your best option

Quote Originally Posted by trogers View Post
    Even with me not able to fill all my roster spots rigging is deff your best option
    Ill assume Brees doesn't get 81 points this week. And Eifert's TD's are negated because i have the guy throwing to him.

<br/>

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Only thing you should assume is a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    and I'm tha highest with the fewest ptz.....cuz I'm high, and i got HOOOO LEEEEE OOOOHHHH .!.
    lmao fro.. xD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast