Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Pittsburgh pirates!!!

PITTSBURGH PIRATES ARE ABOUT TO MAKE A NICE RUN THIS MONTH AND GET INTO THE PLAYOFFS!!!

time to raise the jolly roger!!!!
    Last edited by pikeboy412; 09-05-2012 at 01:47 AM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    its gonna be tough, im thinkin they gotta win at about a 3:1 clip or so these last 25 games or so. hopefully they get theyre heads outta their asses n play like they were in June.

What winning tagline u like better, Wave the Jolly Roger or the old And There Was Noooooooooooo Doubt About it?

PokerOwned God
    nooooooooooooooooo doubt about it!!!

PokerOwned God
    and its raise the jolly roger, while we are at it: what about the penguins, scratch my back with a hacksaw!!!! lmao

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    and its raise the jolly roger, while we are at it: what about the penguins, scratch my back with a hacksaw!!!! lmao
    bah, not really a pens fan, n ima probly quit likin the BUCCOS too if they put a cpl good yrs together n everyone jumps on their bandwagon like they did the pens.haha.

PokerOwned God
    lol... where are you from? im an all around Pittsburgh fan! my whole life and my hoop team is the sacramento kings since i was little... they are due again hopefully

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Aliquippa, right by the airport.

I used to like the pens n still follow em a lil, not as hardcore as when i was younger tho. Noone liked the pens forever, even when they had lemieux for a few seasons, they got jagr n started winning, everyone loved em. Then after the cups they sucked, ppl quit watching em. Then they got crosby, malkin, n staal n started winning again. Now everyone loves em again so i boycotted em.haha.

We will see about that....We(St.Louis) has a little something to say about that!!! Take out our catcher in a punk azz high shoulder hit will ya....LOL....You woke a sleeping lion....Seriously tho, good luck down the stretch, you will need it!!!

PokerOwned God
    that was a major league baseball play..not my fault hes a pussy... gl on your road... matt holiday is a homo

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    We will see about that....We(St.Louis) has a little something to say about that!!! Take out our catcher in a punk azz high shoulder hit will ya....LOL....You woke a sleeping lion....Seriously tho, good luck down the stretch, you will need it!!!
    bah, that was a good collision, nothin wrong w/it, cards players even said it. N of course they bink Harrison n give both benches warnings, once againth Buccos get fkd n cant protect our players by throwin at one of urs. Just like the cincy series,cant wait to see what happens in the last series we got w/them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast