Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It was a fair hit, doesn't mean I can't be sore about it still.....LOL....Yadi is my man....I gotta protect Prediction: Pirates miss the postseason by 2.5 games! I give you all some credit for your play this year tho. Congrats! This was a great year for Pittsburgh Baseball!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    It was a fair hit, doesn't mean I can't be sore about it still.....LOL....Yadi is my man....I gotta protect Prediction: Pirates miss the postseason by 2.5 games! I give you all some credit for your play this year tho. Congrats! This was a great year for Pittsburgh Baseball!
    Not yet, we still gotta hit .500 before its even a good year. Hell, after the run we had ima be disappointed if we dont make the playoffs

i figuredd u started this thread when i saw pittsburgh, pike so its either bob dole or this lol i dont like either th read. HAHA.. this one sounds like a foreign language to me too.LOL....

PokerOwned God
    lol go pittsburgh

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Your gonna have to catch the BIG RED MACHINE. GO REDS!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think it is a team to consider if they reach the playoffs

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Nah, we dont gotta worry bout catching yinz, they got the division about sewn up. I cant wait til the last time we play so we can bink a cpl of ur players tho. I hope the bean cueto every game that series.

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    LOL! Guessing you a Cueto hater I see. He does have a problem with beaning players once in awhile.

The pirates are done no chance to make playoffs. Go REDS. Reds will win the World Series this year.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That's great about the Pirates. But the Chicago Cubs will be at the World Series this year boys and girls. I have inside info that they have already reserved thier tickets (in the cheap seat of course).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast