Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62022.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Suns

PokerOwned Master

Phoenix Suns

How about dem Suns!! Okay yeah i live in phoenix and im not stupid enough to think we got title hopes but what a great surprise we have been. Fun to watch Dragic and Bledsoe lead this team in a tough western conference to a 17-10 start.

Kevin Johson, Tom Chambers, jeff hornersack, Cedric ceballos, Xavior mcdaniels, Kurt rambis, mark west, dan marjele...what a team.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Pro
    The suns blow they'll never make it out of the first round if they make the playoffs at all!!

Seasoned Veteran
    with the talent the suns have right now in a tough conference, they are amazing. But I personally think it is all jeff hornersack doing. He knows how to utilize the talent that he has. I think the suns will make it to the 2nd row at best.

doesnt matter the records man. the Dubbs going to run the table in the west and bring the title home to the bay.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned God
    Suns were the shiznit back when I was growing up. That was in the day with that terrific 3 point shooter, whats his name?

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    Suns were the shiznit back when I was growing up. That was in the day with that terrific 3 point shooter, whats his name?
    Dan "Thunder" Majerle , pronounced mar-ley that dude was a drainer and if you closed him down he'd drive and throw down with a thunderous tomahawk

PokerOwned Master
    I was just saying they are fun to watch and the fact only 6 or 7 teams have a better record at the moment is kinda remarkable considering all the "experts" had the winning 19-21 for the whole year. Bledsoe is the leagues most improved player this year for sure to.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Suns are for real. Best fastbreak team

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiceT View Post
    How about dem Suns!! Okay yeah i live in phoenix and im not stupid enough to think we got title hopes but what a great surprise we have been. Fun to watch Dragic and Bledsoe lead this team in a tough western conference to a 17-10 start.
    i agree a surprise team, including the jailblazers..2 young up and coming teams,, the west is stack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast