Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63215.01

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pats/Ravens

Experienced Member

Pats/Ravens

Who ya got Sunday??? Flacco needs to show up big if hes gonna keep up with Brady!
    Last edited by Poof; 01-18-2012 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Title fix per OP

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PC69 View Post
    Who ya got Sunday??? Flacco needs to show up big if hes gonna keep up with Brady!
    I agree he is never consistent , but if he shows up they have a chance

I dont think the ravens stand a chance. They have to get to brady only rushing 4. Against the texans they got ZERO sacks rushing 4. And this year brady is 75% with 18 TD's when opponents rush 5 or more. With welker, Gronk and Hernandez the ravens just dont have the people to defend.

I think all the pats have to do is have stop the run to make flacco beat them, Or get up by 2 scores so flacco will have to throw and take rice outta the game. Simply put i dont think ravens can keep up with the pats Offense.

If theres one thing i know about the pats is they rarely make same mistake twice, and they are always out to settle a score. I think the angry brady we saw vs the bronco's who put up 5 TD's in 1st half is gonna show up vs the ravens to make amends for the disgrace that was the 09 playoffs.

The pats D might have turned a corner vs denver. They looked better than ever, And while you can say it was vs denver so means nothing, If u watched the game, i havent seen the D play with such intensity all season. Plus if ravens gotta chase the game pats are 2nd in league at interceptions, so that plays right into their hands.

I could be wrong but i dont see any outcome other than a pats win. ITs just a matter of by how much.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Patriots by 10, 34-24.

Brady will have another great game, against a great defense. Flacco will have no answer.

34-10 Patriots
    100% Donkey 24/7

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I hate the attatude of Ravens and Im Pats Fan so NE36 Bal21

PokerOwned Veteran
    the ravens are so weak, the seahawks ate their buttholes when they had everyone healthy midseason

PokerOwned Demi-God
    flacko is not the qaurterback that can win chaimpionships
    bradys ready for battle pats win 38 17

I honestly think the ravens D doesnt look like it used to. So when people kept talking about the ravens D stats i looked up their opponents offensive stats and they were ranked 12th, 13th, 17th,19th,20th, 25th, 26th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st, 32nd. They played the 20th and 29th ranked teams twice, Thats 10 games vs teams ranked 20th and over. 8 games against teams ranked in the bottom 8.

I left out 1 team. Its San Diego who they played in week 15, when they were still either in the number 1 seed so it was a big time game. San Diego's offense was ranked 6th and absolutely torched the ravens that game. Looking at all this it gives me even more confidence that the pats will win. Especially if they score early and make flacco whos never thrown over 200yrds in playoff to beat them.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I really want a Balt. San fran super bowl, but have to agree with you prawney, don't think anything's going to stop Brady this week. Hopefully i'll get 1/2 my wish. Btw, i really wanted denver to win too, and we know how that went. Interesting stats btw prawney, didn't realize how weak their opponents have been.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast