Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,158

BTC Rate: $9745.59

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 84
  1. #1
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    875

    Patriots look strong ths year

    solid win against SD yesterday
    might have some injury depth problems though

  2. #2
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    619
    I hear ya. The patriots are a tough and well coached team , with depth , that makes them top team.

  3. #3
    Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    574
    The Patriots have been a tough team to beat for the last 10 years and this year will be no different. Tom Brady is still the best QB in the league.

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    378
    yes with brady and that front office, they will dominate for next 5 years............wonder who would ever try to fill his shoes once he is gone

  5. #5
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    875
    he sure did go to the back of the pack yesterday 4 interceptions and defense was a non factor too

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,131
    OMG that game was rediculious. The started off like gang busters, and just fell apart. They deserved to lose imo.

  7. #7
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooffyfooffy View Post
    OMG that game was rediculious. The started off like gang busters, and just fell apart. They deserved to lose imo.
    Yea it was a siick game..So was the Pit and Ind game

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,131
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    Yea it was a siick game..So was the Pit and Ind game
    OMG that game was aweful, lol I had to stay up and watch till the end because it was so close. It was worth it in the end.
    /derail, Patriot's get your act back together!
    Last edited by Poof; 09-26-2011 at 12:12 PM. Reason: and do something with Tom Brady's hair FFS

  9. #9
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooffyfooffy View Post
    OMG that game was aweful, lol I had to stay up and watch till the end because it was so close. It was worth it in the end.
    /derail, Patriot's get your act back together!
    Im ready to watch week five when they play detriot...That should be a good game to watch

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,131
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    Im ready to watch week five when they play detriot...That should be a good game to watch
    Oh, I don't know, I can see myself getting chat banned if the Steelers start winning or losing for that matter lol
    I will have to try and stay out of the chat box that game.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •