Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

really

Quote Originally Posted by bucsfan324 View Post
    Anyone besides me think the Patriots are going to have a tough game?
    Tim teboner doesn't have a chance in hell. If i was him which I could be him because he has very little real talent. I would feel blessed that the people of Denver blessed him for a year and gave him the QB job. I'm not saying I don't feel like I want to cheer for him but really come on will he be a starter next year guess well see. But I think not but u never know!!!!!

The game has so much media coverage during the week, and if you think a future hall of fame coach and his future hall of fame QB arent gonna start this game firing on all cylinders your crazy. I cant see belichick or brady letting themselves lose. Its not the end of the world to lose to the pats. Patriots defense doesnt really make a difference, there are very few QB's and teams that can win in a shootout vs brady and the pats, And althought i got a big teboner i just cant see denver keeping up.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    will see if his prayers are answered again
    lol the guy really does suck maybe he should play poker he is such a luckbox
    he could win the wsop and do the tebow stance lmfao
    GO PATRIOTS SEND HIM BACK TO RELIGIOUS LAND A LOSER

Experienced Member
    I think the Broncos are about to come back... If they can stop the Patriots offense twice, then they have a great chance. The Pats are horrible on defense.

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    i like Tebow...but i think the patriots have this game, unless Tebow pulls another miracle in the 4th quarter...anything can happen really

Private
    Pats suck i hope they lose...

PokerOwned Master
    not surprised the patriots won. imo they are the best team in the afc, even though their d is kind of weak

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Tebow Time started from the kickoff and then let up midway through the second quarter. Overall, the better team won.

PokerOwned Master
    The broncos lost, but not because of tebow. He played well, but brady had his way the the d

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I thought the Broncos would make it closer o well!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast