Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Today's Picks & Parlays (7/2/13)

Some members of this forum have asked me to share insight on the picks of the day, and even though baseball isn't my specialty (just wait to college football season starts), if it helps people, I'm all for it. Today looks like a pretty easy day, so lets get to it (my picks will have the money value next to them)

Phillies at Pittsburgh (-1.5 +115)
    Traditionally, the Phillies get SMOKED by this team. Even when we were making deep playoff runs, Pitt was terrible. Plus, Philly's record in Pitt in the last few years is around .360. I don't usually like taking a home team run line (less at-bats), but the Philly bats have been silent other than Dominic Brown.

Arizona (-125) at New York Mess (not a typo)
    Patrick Corbin is the best kept secret in baseball right now: 9-0, 2.22 ERA, outdueled Strausberg in DC last week (got an ND). Neither team scores a lot, as the O/U total of 7 indicates. I think this price is a steal.

Atlanta (-250) vs. Florida / Tampa Bay (-190) at Houston
    I say it every time...bet against Florida and Houston.

Boston (-1.5 EV) vs. San Diego
    San Diego just got beaten in a series by Florida. FLORIDA! Boston is scoring at a furious clip...same deal where I hate home team run lines, but I think EV rather than the -190 is safe.

St. Louis (+1.5 -190) at Oakland
    I like St. Louis outright, truth be told...but if I can have the safety net I'm taking it.

Bonus pick: o8.5 KC/Cleveland
    Cleveland is infuriatingly inconsistent this year, but the Royals have actually had some pop. I look for this game to be close and high scoring; the weather is perfect (clear and 75 degrees), and both starters have ERAs over 4 and have been struggling lately.

Recommended Action:
    1 3 team parlay of BOS -1.5, ATL ML, ARI -125 (Pays 4:1)
    1 7 team parlay of all listed (Pays 45:1)

Recommended Degen Action:
    Add LAD and WAS to the parlay (9 teamer pays 104:1)

Good luck.

Experienced Member
    how to turn on a PC without any power ON/OFF switch/?